Dirty tissues, trust issues
For Seijiiiiiii
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
He probably should not have mentioned it. A moment of unguarded honesty — and Remi picks up on it immediately. “Do you mean you would turn back time and leave?” Seiji shakes his head, a bit ruefully. “I think I would avoid coming here,” he says simply. He has thus far done his best to avoid voicing his discontent, though if any time is appropriate for it, Longnight is probably that time. Still, Seiji’s troubles are less than those of many others tonight. He won’t say any more about it unless pushed.

Seiji blinks curiously at Remi as he continues to speak, but the words themselves are evasive. Barely even a hint of a true answer. It must be private, then. Seiji nods, cautiously. “That can be difficult,” he agrees. He thinks, what they really need is a distraction. Something pleasant. Surely they had means of passing time back home, if only he could remember them.

“Hmm,” Seiji intones, his eyes skating across the table. “I wish I had brought something to share — to pass time. I think, where I came from, we had…” He gestures a little helplessly, caught on the edge of a memory. Like tasting half a word on the tip of his tongue. “Games?” He frowns, and rises from his chair. “Games you play on a surface…” Still frowning, he casts about, in search of small items they might be able to use as pieces. It should be relatively simple, he thinks. Easy enough to explain. He's so close, after all.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead

Messages In This Thread
Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-18-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-21-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-23-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-28-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:21 PM