Dirty tissues, trust issues
For Seijiiiiiii
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Remi’s answer is unfortunately lacking in much new information. Seiji cannot help but smile, though, as moments later the asked-for item simply appears on the table between them. With a grin, Seiji nods, then pauses to silently count. “Yes… Two… dozen, I think.” He frowns briefly, concentrating, before he goes back to his work.

Finished, the set up is a little crude, but nonetheless effective. And there is something about making, about the camaraderie of sitting with another person and wanting for nothing specific beyond companionship. It makes the dark outside seem a little thinner. The terrors of Longnight a little more distant.

For a long time they play, Seiji listening with interest as Remi fills the silence between them with companionable chatter. He finds he likes Remi, in an easy and natural way. The man is easy to be with, easy to speak to, pleasant in character. It’s a rare period of time during which Seiji wants for nothing, misses nothing, and he’s glad he thought of it.

Eventually, of course, Remi is drawn away. “Thank you for playing with me,” Seiji tells him before bidding him farewell. Surely they will meet again after Longnight, anyway. And perhaps Remi will have even more interesting things to share. Privately, Seiji thinks he should try to have some interesting things, as well.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead

Messages In This Thread
Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-18-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-21-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-23-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-24-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 02-25-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Seiji - 02-28-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Dirty tissues, trust issues - by Remi - 03-01-2019, 04:21 PM