you are not going in circles
For Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
"These lands are under my protection." Remi interjects slowly, but sternly. He doesn't need to add they are not yours to protect, though there is something in the slight tilt of Remi's jaw and the steel in his gaze that suggests it just the same. "If that is your way of asking to live here, that is a different conversation. Different still if you are asking for any sort of leadership over the Woods."

Listening, the Lullaby's lips push softly together as his brow furrows. "From what I have heard the people voted Morgan back in, even after everything. Do you still think you know what is best for Halo?" Genuinely asked, the alchemist lets his head tilt to the side in a rather avian gesture that Deimos will likely register as such given his shifts.

Though he might have expected the conversation to be turned back to him, Remi's expression is one of boyish surprise. Laughing softly, his smile turns a touch crooked as it deepens his dimples, and the Lullaby shrugs. "My family, above all else." He answers simply. "For them I would defy the gods even if it meant my death. Or the deaths of others." There is no naivety in his seaglass stare now, for he knows precisely what the implications of his words are. Would he sacrifice the Greatwood for Ronin? He would. Would he let his friends die—Isla, Pheobe, Ianto?—he would. "Then of course there are my obligations to Ludo." He adds with a shrug. 'I do not believe I am boasting when I say that I am the strongest one of us. I am not sure there are any who could stop me, not even my own husband, were I to set my mind to something, and not everything I set my mind to is moral, or right, or good." Remi's voice has slowed and grown softer for having said this, his smile fading by degrees.

"That is the sort of monster I am. It makes me reluctant to trust or to care, because I simply do not have to." He answers honestly. Sadly.
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-20-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-22-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-22-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-23-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-23-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-25-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-26-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-29-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 10-01-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 10-01-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 10-02-2021, 10:01 PM