you are not going in circles
For Remi
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
His brows knitted into confusion, tilting his head as if he’d misheard something. “That is how you described yourself. I said you did not have to be.” As for the rebuttal – for reflecting upon stretches of kindness, on things that had altered, his face drew solemn, head shaking, wondering why he’d bothered at all. “Likewise.” For all the incrimination leveled at him, for all the things that didn’t seem to matter, Deimos wondered if simply trying, if reaching out, had mattered. “Perhaps that is for the best then.” For in truth, why would he want to know the Lullaby in his current state?

No promise of safety caused another clench of his jaw, a long, withering sigh to float out, and he dropped his hands away from Zuriel’s mane, done with one braid. There was some begrudging portion of compliance and regard for her state, at the very least, and Ru could likely handle things on her own – but the notions still coiled along his spine. “I will take that,” with a residual nod, because things were entirely out of his hands anyway. It might be the best answer he’d receive at this point.

With another shrug of his shoulders, and a silent call to Belial (as the peryton came swooping down from the branches), he gave Remi a following nod. “That is all I wanted to know. I will leave you be then.” Think about what I said stuck behind his teeth, but he didn’t give it voice, not even in the silent measures of Attuned adornments. It probably wouldn’t do any good. And with those parameters, and hardly any alteration, Deimos and his companions moved to make their way out of the wood, and back towards King’s End.

{FIN}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-20-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-22-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-22-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-23-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-23-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-25-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Deimos - 09-26-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: you are not going in circles - by Remi - 09-29-2021, 07:45 PM