[Training] a little identity never hurt nobody
For Jonah
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Sam's war-cry failed in it's intended purpose, which was to make him feel strong and confident, but it apparently succeeded in making someone laugh. Frowning, he whipped around, searching the area for the source of the chuckle; it wasn't the first time he'd been spied on in the ruins and Sam wondered just how many people made a habit of sneaking around behind the pillars and walls.

His eyes finally landed on a man he didn't recognise. Quite handsome, about the same age...but new, which meant potentially dangerous. At least he couldn't be from the Order, if he was here.

Quietly taking the knife from the dummy and holding it at his side, he raised his chin just slightly over at the new arrival. "...Hello. I'm um, training, here. I suppose you think it's funny that I'm not very good, which...I'm not, but I'm trying my best." He was surprised to find such defensive words in his mouth right away, but Sam stuck by them, staring challengingly at Jonah.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Training] a little identity never hurt nobody - by Samuel - 09-26-2021, 03:06 PM