God Quest this little light of mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Edmund's eyes go wide at the glittering starlight that coalesces and cascades into the shrine, forming the herald in all her glory, a hand extending for the twinkling light. Maeve's smile grows at Safrin's words, a warmth spreading through her chest at the sight of her herald and she's quick to nod, shifting Edmund in her arms so he might slip into hers. "Of course." He hesitates only for a moment before latching onto Safrin. His fingers curl into her dress and he offers a smile, babbling softly in greeting, his free hand lifting to press against her cheek gently.

She's not expecting the sudden tears to spring to her eyes, but they come all the same. Maeve let's out a breath, "Thank you, Safrin. Not just on behalf of my son, but everyone. To know that they'll be safe no matter what brings me more peace than I can express." She murmurs, watching as Edmund fiddles with the fabric of Safrin's dress and carefully runs his fingertips over her features like he's often done to Maeve in the quiet moments they have together.

"With this done I feel I can focus on continuing to grow my strength so I might protect Torchline in the times to come. I've been practicing with the weapon you've gifted me. It's come in handy many times already." Maeve wants her to know that the gift was not in vain. That it's been used to complete this quest and others. That it will continue to be used in her name. "Now I just need to figure out how to be faster and not so grounded." The Nightshade utters with a quiet laugh which Edmund quickly chimes in with his own burst of giggles to match.
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-21-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-23-2021, 07:09 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 06:33 PM