old pals, new enemies
for Nate
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
It felt uncomfortable, not being fully truthful with Nate. He had been her friend and now...some divide that was greater than them both seemed to have come between them. "Yes. It is for Frey." she added. Her commitment to Frey wouldn't be a surprise - she had been devout long before all of this war nonsense, and the Herald had done much to help advance the College when it had been in operation. "It would seem so...I bet when the flowers bloom in Flowerbirth it is stunning to behold." she said with a small smile. "I will have to take a look at the Mourn. It is worth visiting either way just to know what is there."

Her head tilted at the new information, or seemingly knew. Then she remembered the leadership change - it made sense that Sunjata and Nate would have left. "Because of the war or because of something Sunjata did?" she asked, a bit dryly on the latter half of the sentence. It was difficult not to assume that Sunjata had managed to do something so damning that he had been run out of town.

Biting her lip briefly, she turned a questioning look on to her former friend and colleague. "Nate...if you don't mind me asking...what is she like? The Voice?" she asked, curiosity getting the better of her.
don't look back, you're not going that way

Messages In This Thread
old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 09-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 09-23-2021, 04:49 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 09-28-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-01-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-03-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-16-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Nate - 10-23-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: old pals, new enemies - by Phoebe - 10-24-2021, 02:25 PM