seeds underfoot, roots further below
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
and still she bloomed
"Kittenssssss Piped up Branbast from his perch in response to Mildew's question. Phoebe just sighed. That was about as clear as the mud she needed to procure.

"Frey has tasked me with aiding them in preserving life during the war." Phoebe started, to give a bit of context. "If enough people die though, it is quite possible that forced procreation would come up. It did in the world I was born in under similar circumstances." Generally, when explaining her task, here was where Phoebe would mention how Frey would find that offensive...but Mildew was a demigoddess of Frey after all. Certainly she didn't need to be told that. "So I am making a garden that grows infants from DNA taken from any two people, male or female. I'm a midwife by training so I can care for them if their parents don't or can't raise them." she finished.

"If you could guide me to the Mourn I would greatly appreciate it. It is one of the last things I need." she said with a small smile.
Phoebe
in the way she was meant to

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Mildew - 09-22-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: seeds underfoot, roots further below - by Phoebe - 10-02-2021, 11:58 AM