plain sight hiding is the best disguise
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// not yet corpses, still we rot //
Hm. Well, am I better bodyguard than I am a boyfriend, or a better boyfriend than a bodyguard?” He poses the question, complete with the whole tapping his chin with the fingers from his freehand as if he’s deep in thought. “I certainly can’t be great at both, now can I?” He drawls with a playful tease, a rumble of laughter that rattles through him.

He appraises her as they round the corner to the path toward home, the Sanctuary creeping up on them quite swiftly now. “No, nobody likes that thought at all.” And he certainly didn’t when it came down to it. Not just because she was his girlfriend as well as his leader. Because she only wanted to help and heal people. She is good, and Varus could say it until he’s grey in the face (haha) but he thinks that if he does it might lose its meaning.

For now, though, the thought of war spurs him back and he’s uncharacteristically silent while he thinks. “Depends on how this war goes. A striker if we need one. A defender if they start it.” He answers honestly, his oceanic gaze slipping back to her. “I do plan on always being around to defend you though.” Because war was war and to Varus? Isla was the most important one out of everyone else.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: plain sight hiding is the best disguise - by Varus - 10-16-2021, 04:09 AM