{RQ} over the river and through the woods
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
FELIX

Thankfully, Ronin has the answer Felix seeks when it comes to why they’re collecting the water. And he nods excitedly. “Oh, that makes sense.” It’s an easy enough answer, one that he’s pleased with hearing honestly, before the answer of Ronin’s flighted shift is given and Felix stands over and watches as Alea shifts into a pretty owl and fails to lift the bucket. “Oh, that’s okay.” He assures Alea with an easy smile before his gaze flickers back to Ronin tying the rope. “Mine’s a peryton so I might be able to try…” He offers as he squints back down to the Drop, watching Alea’s new bucket drop into the water below.

He picks up his own bucket again, shifting into the peryton and holds the handle in his mouth, before his wings spread and he flies down across the top of the Drop as close as he can, neck craning to try and get the water within the bucket before he has to rise again. He lands on the edge again and sets the bucket down, checking to see how much he’s managed to get into it.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} over the river and through the woods - by Felix - 10-12-2021, 05:59 AM