{RQ} over the river and through the woods
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
FELIX

Felix grabs the bucket and darts down toward the drop, trying to collect as much water as he can into it. And that’s about the time he hears the comment from Alea, a thought that distracts him as he almost loses the bucket on the way up. Hey! I’m not that weird! He teases the little girl a little bit as he rises and sets his bucket on the edge, peering into it only to find that while he hadn’t collected much water at all, he did have a rather large fish taking up most of the space.

Huffing a sigh, the peryton turns back into young man and he grabs the fish out of the bucket to toss further against the bank so he doesn’t lose it. He’d caught it, perhaps he can bring it home to Vai and they can all have a nice good dinner. “I got a fish and not a lot of water… Maybe your guys’ idea was better.” Felix offers with a bit of embarrassment but he settles on the edge to tie another rope to his bucket so that he can mimic what Alea and Ronin are doing before he sends his bucket back down.
old man, i'm done always abidin' by the plan
and oh boy, we knew you never really had a choice

Messages In This Thread
RE: {RQ} over the river and through the woods - by Felix - 10-16-2021, 04:15 AM