the heart that loves me the same
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
If I can stop one heart from breaking
If I can ease one life the aching
Harper watches her with sharp eyes, furrowed in the corners and between his brows with worry. “I’d still feel better if you went. Overeating vomiting isn’t usually so violent. Please?” Maybe it was his modern upbringing, but Harper knew how quickly something seemingly innocuous could turn lethal. Gently stroking her head, he lays his hand at her nape and massages her neck with his thumb. “You know they’d see you if you just said the word.” Being a demigoddess, they’d practically fall over themselves to do it. Harper doesn’t feel remotely guilty manipulating that for her sake. It’s a lighter shade of the cruelties he was once capable of. Still is, admittedly.

Waving away her words with a sharp, forbidding jut of his chin, Harper stands and lifts her easily into his arms to carry her out of the bathroom. “Absolutely not. You’re going to lay down, I’ll take care of dinner and the dishes.” As he speaks he walks over to the couch and gently lays her down, snagging the blanket over the back to spread over her.
I shall not live in vain
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The Nightingale
Phoebe sighed, just a little with a hint of a smile. "Jumping straight to pulling status to get a doctor visit without even trying the normal way?" she said teasingly. Talk about an over reaction! She was already starting to feel a little better, stomach ache from heaving aside. "If I get sick again I will go see Doctor Hart, how about that?" she said in an attempt to compromise. She wasn't about to go bother the doctors just because she got sick once after eating a very large meal during what was a stressful time given the war brewing on the horizon.

But of course, Harper wasn't done fussing over her. The Nightingale was swooped up into his arms with ease. Phoebe just shook her head in mildly amused disbelief. She got sick once and now she was being treated as though she had a plague! Which she supposed was a possibility but she highly doubted it based on how she was feeling. "I really think what I ate just didn't sit well with me. Like I said, I did change it up a little."

Though onions usually sat just fine with her except when she had been pregnant. But she sure as heck wasn't about to say that and put ideas in his head!

-FIN
love is the flower you've got to let grow