herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
"I see," Vai murmurs, inhaling the sweet scents of the woodsmoke and smiling to herself. "I will have to cleanse my cottage every now and then, when I am feeling especially overwhelmed." Because of course she believes all of what Delphia is saying. There's no reason not to, especially given that the woman standing before her is a daughter of Mort. And her mother is - was - a witch, after all.

Her smile grows to hear more about Delphia's parentage, Vai glancing around and seeming somehow more at home in the glittering and cluttered yurt than when she had first stepped inside. "I daresay she was a wonderful woman," she murmurs. And as for her charges? "Ah. I take care of two children on behalf of my adopted son. They are twins, and they can be quite a handful," she explains with a crooked smirk. "They would probably love this place, actually."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Vervain - 11-05-2021, 10:41 AM