borrow from the spirits
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The Nightingale
Phoebe glanced around as the scenery began to shift, large mounds replacing generally flat lands. "Well, I think those people underestimate their enemies. But..." she paused in consideration briefly. "There are couples who can't have children of their own naturally. Either they are same-sex or barren or whatever else. Maybe even someone wants a child but doesn't want to carry it. I can think of a number of reasons the garden might be used, including repopulating Caido." she said with a small smile. It opened options for the otherwise optionless.

"Thankfully I have good friends who have helped me get some of the ingredients." she said with a grin. But Mildew's next question came as a surprise to the midwife. "No not yet. I am not sure what Frey will require or how long whatever that is will last. But once the garden is ready I will go about asking those I know. Perhaps spread word through Stormbreak. Those there are usually eager to help anything the gods bless." she said.

Once it was clear they were in the Mourn, Phoebe paused. "Where would be the best spot to take soil from?" she asked.
love is the flower you've got to let grow

Messages In This Thread
borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-04-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-13-2021, 03:34 PM