crocodile grins
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul
Kamaria lets herself be ushered over to the crates, neverminding the treasure they'd just brought up from the depths of the mysterious sea. In light of being reunited with her dearest friend, she has basically forgotten all about it. For now. She smiles sadly at the information of tea parties being denied. "Yeah.. we moved," she replies, her sadness short-lived, "but it's a real nice house now that they've finished building it! You can come over and we can have a tea party there. Or we can have one here?" She offers, hoping to make that up to Paige.

Boys? Her face scrunches up in scrutiny. "What's wrong with boys?" She asks dumbly, unaware of any rule that girls and boys are afraid of catching each other's cooties aren't supposed to get along.

Paige jumps up onto one of the crates but Kamaria does more of a shuffle-climb maneuver to orient herself beside the other girl. Her eyes widen as the story unfolds, about Ludo and marbles. "You met Ludo!? You have to tell me what it's like! Was it fun?" She'd heard things about it loving mischief and games. She giggles quietly, thinking to herself that Ludo and Paige would get along swimmingly in that regard. As for her mama changing her? "Oh, real, real soon. I'm gonna ask her to make me grown up, too." And she puffs out her chest, smiling proudly and crossing her arms.
it's never really the end
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-12-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-13-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-14-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-14-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-14-2021, 01:44 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-16-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 06:11 PM