I just really need to get well
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
Time has no meaning for a bit. Has it had any at all since he got popped into Caido like a belated, off-key present for his brother? The passage is marked only by the spreading wetness in his clothes and the way he goes from shivering to stillness. Ah, shit. That’s a sign he needs to get his ass up. His nursing degree won’t let him be too stupid, because at that point it’s just unprofessional to die of something you can recite in your sleep.

Before he can muster up the energy to get moving again, he suddenly has a chest full of something. He flails and shouts for all of a second before recognizing the companion currently deep-pressure-therapy’ing him into the snow. “Pemota?” it’s a little strangled but still definitely surprised. Just as one hand is rising to pet at her side, his brother’s face appears overhead, and the calm the companion naturally brings in her wake is ruined as he scowls temperamentally up at his twin. Still, there’s relief there that he’s unwilling to face. “Lookin’ for you dumb shit. Ain’t like this place has zonin’ and street names, I was about to go caroling door to door to find your ugly mug.” Despite his griping, Bart does absolutely nothing to try and get Pemota off him, content to lay with her pressure against him and the cold seeping into his hair.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 11-09-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 07:34 AM