I just really need to get well
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
It would be a lie to say his brother's face doesn't soothe some deep tension in Nate's chest, one of those empty places filling up. "Lookin' for me?" Bright eyes roll as a sharp breath snorts out of Nate, his head shaking gently. He knows the plan was to get things set up first, but... fuck, it seems stupid to wait now. It wasn't like either of them was a stranger to rough living. It wasn't like he had made anything short of a home, no matter how far from finished it was.

"Out here actin' like you never learned nothin', huh?" Nate reaches down and grabs the front of Bart's shirt, heaving him up to his feet and making sure he's steady before leaning back to look him over. "You're supposed to stay still 'til I come get you. Don't even got a fuckin' room set up for you yet." Pemota trills, mocking the heat in Nate's tone. "Guess you might as well come see what we got so far, huh? Since you came all this way."
NATE

Messages In This Thread
I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 07:34 AM