I just really need to get well
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
His brother’s sardonic response has him pursing his lips, the two of them stubborn as old mules tied at the tails. “Yeah, ‘n here I am lookin’. Not much to see though, so maybe I should go back.” Ascended can’t look physically exhausted but Bart has too well-trained a Nate Eye to be fooled by that. His brother looks like polished shit.

Strong polished shit though, because Bart is hauled off his damned feet by a single yank of his shirt. Nearly gives him whiplash. He punches idly at his twin’s shoulder, grumbling half heartedly in Italian - he has a better grasp of the language, which makes a pointed intent when he does it to exclude Nate from knowing what he’s saying. Gotta be creative with the curses though, because they’re the few words Nate cared to memorize.

“Well you were takin’ yer sweet ass time, got tired of sittin’ on my hands,” he gripes, refusing to admit he’d missed them both, and Melita and the little tyke. Not like he had anything to miss back in Torchline anyway.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 12-16-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 07:34 AM