I just really need to get well
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
"You wouldn't dare." Nate sneers back, shaking off his brothers eyes with a sharp grin. You can't grift a grifter, but he knows Bart well enough to know Bart knows him well enough to leave it alone. It helps that he chooses this moment to haul Bart to his feet too, the colourful words just a touch too fast for him to keep up with. "Sounds like you just said somethin' nonna woulda beat you for."

The arm that wraps around Bart's shoulders is automatic, a muscle memory so old Nate can't even pinpoint when it started. "You think it's easy to build a place in the snow?" There's too much humour in his voice for the complaint to be serious, and just enough for them to move past the tangle of genuine emotion easily. Smoothly.

"I'm out here bustin' my balls tamin' the," a hand gestures wildly in front of them, "fuckin' wilderness for us. For... for my family." That one cuts too close, pricks in his skin as he tries to navigate the bramblebush of unspoken emotions, and he has to take a moment, has to breathe and stare right ahead of them and blink until the stupid burning that he doesn't even really feel stops in his eyes and his voice stops threatening to choke the next words that leave him. "I'm out here, and here you are tryin' t'fcukin' kill yourself before I can even show you all the dicks I carved into your doorframe."
NATE

Messages In This Thread
I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 07:34 AM