[SE] ice is nice
Phoebe
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
there exists a tipping point between gods and monsters
Pulsing a little gratitude down the Attuned bond to Phoebe, Ronin reaches out a claw to carefully shave at the ice until it gleams with perfect contours. A stag with a hawk perched upon its antlers, he thinks his husband will be very pleased with it, especially when he makes it glow. That's right, he agrees with her, draconic head lowering in a gentle nod. With Frey, it feels as though it's part of their nature. But with the Voice, it's like... she's good as long as it seems to benefit her. I think I saw her true colours when she appeared to me by herself.

Not that it makes him feel at all better about it, knowing that. Working in silence for a few moments more, Ronin settles at last, happy with his creation. There, he says, satisfied. Would you like to go running in the forest, now? I can teach you how not to get tangled up in things.
ronin
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
"And from the sound of it, it seemed there was nothing much to like." she said softly. A slight shift in her perception was beginning to take form thanks to his insight. Perhaps Frey had not intended to defend the Ascended or the Voice with their questioning. Instead, it may have been a reflex - to question a definitive statement in light of the many shades of grey that colored the world. Perhaps she was being too forgiving and naïve...which really wouldn't be a surprise.

But with a few quick flicks of his claws, the sculpture was done, and there was no longer time to consider the complexities of the gods and their relationships and behaviors. "Yes, I would like that! My forehead is still a bit sore after that." she said, rubbing it lightly, happy to follow Ronin's lead into the woods, one horned creature after the other.

{FIN}
i could be all sad but i have shit to do