muddy and foxgloved
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
'Oh!' Chuckling to himself and tilting his head down slightly, Remi nods carefully. In his curls, Oria stands at her full height (6" or so) and waves a humanoid hand in Cordelia's direction. "Her name is Oria. She was given to me by Mort, to be my....moral compass, I think." Preening and making a clicking sound in the back of her throat, the spriggan grins and nods.

"No, I don't think it is common practice. We.." A touch bashfully to be speaking of DeMiGoDs so casually, Remi offers the huntress a quick and almost apologetic smile. "..we have our heralds and the gods we serve, but it is best for everyone to keep on good footing with the rest."

Talk of Frey has Remi's cheeks flushing, and he finds his jaw feathering with tension that always seems to accompany thoughts of the herald. "Maybe not vindictive but...not kind, in my experience." He begins with a sigh. "The first time I met Frey I had only been in Caido a few weeks. I happened up their shrine with a friend and when I wouldn't...when we wouldn't have sex—they took away my feelings for the man I loved at the time" Gods, how that seemed a lifetime ago. "More recently when I visited, I..." Shame, coupled with a strange sense of lack of agency has Remi swallowing hard. "..I was there when another woman was praying to Frey...if you have never been in Frey's presence before, then you don't know, but...with this aspect of Frey, the sexual need is overwhelming. Despite being happily married we did end up having sex, and she ended up getting pregnant." Looking somewhere near the hem of Cordelia's coat, the alchemist gives his head a slight shake.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 10-16-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Remi - 10-16-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 10-16-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Remi - 10-16-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 10-16-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Remi - 10-20-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 10-21-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Remi - 10-21-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 11-14-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Remi - 11-14-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: muddy and foxgloved - by Cordelia - 11-23-2021, 05:47 PM