[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Well at least her practice wasn’t entirely discounted. Phoebe still felt horribly unprepared and useless. Almost none of her skills applied to this short of knowing how to change bandages and put in stitches. She sat obediently when Vai told her to sit, her limbs still trembling from the strain they had been under, and suddenly the soreness she felt from earlier, more pleasant activities really made itself known. She didn’t sit far though, still as close to Emmett as she could be and not get in the way.

”Thank you…but not until after he is okay.” she said quietly, biting her lip. If her skills were needed for something, she didn’t want to be impaired any more than she already was with her emotions at their frayed ends. Her eyes glanced over to Edrei, who Vai had thankfully named, and her brow furrowed a bit at her babbling. She resisted the urge to tell her they weren’t kids, if only barely. ”Isla had been working on an anti-venom for the Spire demon…I-I don’t know if it would be applicable to this…and I can sew up some of the wounds…” she said, trying to think of ways to still be helpful, having long since forgotten that she was sitting there in her underwear.

Edrei Vervain
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 03:28 PM