[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe gasped and her head turned around at the speed of light. "Emmett!" she said, relief evident in her voice. She gently placed her hands on his shoulders to keep from trying to get up again. It was a relief to see him awake, but knowing he still needed his arm set...well that was going to be a painful experience. She smoothed her hands over his face, wiping the blood from it and pushing his hair off his forehead. ”Don’t move, Emmett. We’re safe now but you are really hurt.” she said gently, her worry still obvious in her expression as she looked down at him. But he was alive. That was more than she could have hoped for earlier.

Phoebe looked up, eyes falling on Ronin. She knew from her brother that Northwind military personnel all had basic medical training – the sort that could get you back together long enough for a real medic to arrive. Setting an arm was probably in his repertoire of skills. ”I’ll be right back, just give me a minute.” she said quietly to Emmett before kissing his forehead and moving out of his easy line of sight.

”U-uhm…I’m sorry to bother you, Ronin…” she said as she approached the rather grumpy looking man, wiping her hands clean with a rag. He looked so much more intimidating than she remembered…had the poison made him more jovial than he was usually? ”I don’t know if you remember me I…My name is Phoebe, I helped Isla after you and Roana were attacked by the Spire Demon. I…I was hoping you might know how to set a broken arm?” she asked glancing between him and the very injured Emmett laying on the table. Then her eyes fell on the little baby in his arms. ”If…if you wouldn’t mind helping I can watch your baby? I’m a midwife I…” she glanced down at herself and realized what a mess she looked. Who would let her hold their child? ”I promise I’m more capable than I look now…I would really appreciate your help…” She was nervous and tired and pleading really.

Ronin
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-22-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 03:28 PM