[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin had been sitting quietly by as the little group huddled around the unconscious man. He'd seen so much blood over the past few days, even without having been in the Storm Army he thought he'd probably have been used to it. Vervain worked swiftly, just as she had done with those who had arrived the day before, and she supplied the young woman with everything she needed to help stitch up their patient. He recognised Phoebe, vaguely, but the memory was too far out of reach for him to grasp it.

As she - and Vervain - both looked in his direction, Ronin gazed pointedly at the fire in the hope that they would let him be. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. Summoning some shred of will, the ex-captain managed a smile to Phoebe as she approached, though it far from reached his eyes. "Ah," he murmured as she explained, allowing him to put her face into context. "I don't think I ever had a chance to thank you properly for that..."

Now was hardly the time, though, and Ronin was already carefully getting to his feet as Phoebe so eloquently laid out her request. "I'm no doctor," he warned, "but I can set the break. He'll want to go to the infirmary when he's strong enough."

He froze at the prospect of her taking the baby, his eyes growing curiously flat as he glanced down at his sleeping daughter. She was still nestled close against him, a bundle of warmth and blankets that didn't look as though it would stir for anything. Hopefully that was correct. "A midwife? I didn't realise there were any here... I mean. Of course." Whenever Phoebe was ready, he would surrender Aoife to her arms, feeling suddenly cold and lost without her. Nonetheless, he approached Emmett so he could examine his arm.

ronin
the long and lonesome road

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 05:20 PM