[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
”O-oh there is no need, I was more than happy to help.” Phoebe assured quickly when he mentioned he hadn’t thanked her. He was literally dying and she had come looking for Roana. How could she not help Isla keep them both from succumbing to their injuries? She didn’t have that sort of negligence built in her. If someone needed help, and there was something she could do, she was going to help.

Phoebe nodded when he noted he wasn’t a doctor. Briefly she wondered if they would be better off searching for Isla, but Ronin was plainly willing to help. Not to mention it would be terribly difficult to get Emmett up there. As it was, standing was a struggle for the young midwife, much less trying to carry Emmett any further than she already had. Despite the not quite full smile Ronin had given, she didn’t think she could ask for more than she already had from him. ”Of course. Thank you so much.” she said, truly grateful for his help. For all of their help. She was going to owe a tremendous amount of favors after Long Night passed.

”Ah, yes, I think I am the only one at present.” Phoebe admitted. The midwife in her wanted to ask after the child’s mother. Was she resting? Did she need assistance? Was there something she could use her skills for to return his help with Emmett? For now she would just watch his child as he set Emmett’s arm and ask questions later. If would could take a child with great skill, Phoebe certainly did as she took the…very obviously newborn. Now she really had a lot of questions but stayed silent as she tucked the sleeping babe secure to her chest, following Ronin as close as she dared. Emmett was undoubtedly going to yell so she didn’t want to be too close so as to startle the child. Instead she found a chair further down the bar, watching and stroking the child’s head gently.
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-22-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 05:20 PM