{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
if the tide takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold ya
For the first LongNight since he’d arrived in this godforsaken place, Sunjata can sleep. And fairly soundly, all things considered. Especially given the whole new fathers event that’s happened. The children are young but it fills a part of Sunjata’s mental state that’d been fracturing week by week with Haai’s death, giving him yet another boon to cling to among the few that have been holding him upright thus far.

Luckily, for once, it isn’t a nightmare that Nate’s fingers dig into. No, it’s a strange mix of Korofi and Caido, of a life well lived without his father’s thumb, where he could rule Korofi without traumatic interference with Nate at his side. It’s a good dream for once, and one that as Nate’s voice slips through, has him stirring with the feeling of Nate’s lips at his jaw, the cool fingers pressed nearby the scar there. Hmm? He starts, sleepily, blindly reaching for Nate to tug him closer, to bury his face into his husband’s chest and breathe in his scent.

He comes out of it slowly at first, and then the rest of the way as he moves closer to the demigod. “A gift?” He whispers, sleep and content exhaustion weighing heavily enough in his voice to make it hoarse. It’s a good enough wake up, though, Sunjata’s head tilting up to peer at Nate with shifted steel eyes to see better in the dark.
and if the sky falls from heaven above
oh i know i had the best time falling into love
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 11-01-2021, 05:30 AM