{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
if the tide takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold ya
A pulse of appreciation is sent back toward Nate, even if the thought hadn’t been intentional. It’s well received and returned with a pulse of gratitude from Sunjata, a pulse of agreement that he too was so very lucky to have Nate. The hold his husband has on him is tight and yet it’s just the right amount of comfort Sunjata craves, withdrawing from the space at Nate’s neck he’d chosen as if he were about to turn to grab his own gift.

He doesn’t get the chance to as the gift is shoved into his chest with a quiet oof of amusement, pulling away from Nate but situating himself so that his shoulder presses in against Nate’s chest, giving his husband the height needed to watch as he opens the gift while still remaining as close as he possibly can. His legs draw up, giving him room to open the gift and inspect the packaging, the echoing feeling of a whistle leaving him through the bond because he certainly doesn’t want to wake the twins up now that they’re finally asleep.

Okay. Fingers tug at the twine connecting it as if the packaging itself is just as special to him as the gift inside, and when he opens it up and spies the glint of light off an iridescent gemstone with silver beads alongside it etched with the feathers, there’s a bright burst of surprise, of adoration, a moment where he doesn’t quite dive in immediately to grab it but instead to run his calloused thumb along the gemstone and the flanking silver beads. Nate, hartlam… He manages, somehow his mental voice sounding just as speechless. His gaze snaps up to meet his husband’s, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he fully wakes up and he surges up to catch Nate’s lips in an eager kiss. He doesn’t have to apologize for being bad at receiving gifts, it’s one of the things Nate knows intimately by now. But he can at least send the sensation of just how much Sunjata appreciates it. This is beautiful. I love it. Thank you. Each second of his voice drips with more and more gratitude.

He pulls away quite reluctantly, his hand tight around his gift to protect it from prying eyes, as it were – the dragon shift within him peeking out with yet another trinket to keep in his trove. But he reaches for the drawer beside his table, pulling out a slightly bigger gift than the one Nate had (and in Sunjata’s opinion, certainly not as grand of a gift), wrapped in ink stained parchment as if he’d tried to replicate in quite the abstract way, the way Nate’s skin glimmers and shines like a plasma ball (when in reality it looks more like small little inked out fireworks).

Inside the wrapping, Nate would find something to be hung, likely above the kitchen window if he had to guess – like a dried popurri mix made up of sweet smelling dried herbs, decorated with vibrant red and orange flowers from Mourn, all tied together with that red dogwood that he’d gathered when he met Noah. Once he hands the gift to his husband, he clutches his own gift to his chest, leaning back to stare with bright eyes at his husband if only to be sure he doesn’t miss the reaction. It’s not as good as your gift, but… I hope you like it anyway. He can’t help the mental chuckle that leaves him, airier and brighter than it had been in months.
and if the sky falls from heaven above
oh i know i had the best time falling into love
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 11-01-2021, 05:30 AM