{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
if the tide takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold ya
Why wouldn’t I like it? He hums a soft sound back, as far as he is concerned Nate could give him anything and it would be perfect. This, though, is more than he’d expected, and it makes him somewhat self conscious of his own gift. But despite the kiss and their closeness, he remains perfectly still as the necklace is placed, as he can feel the stone in the hollow of his throat with the movement as he withdraws a fraction to let Nate get a better look.

He’s tempted to ask what he thinks about it, but the smug pride that radiates from his husband is one that answers the question before he has a chance to air it. And as Nate opens the gift, there’s a moment of pause, a quizzical look slipped up to his husband with a raise of his brow. No… Trying to get anything out of Bart felt like pulling teeth. He certainly didn’t talk to his husband's twin about what to get him as a gift of all things. (A part of him likes to think he knows his husband well enough to not need to.) But when the memory filters through, Sunjata pauses.

He’s pulled in close and he wraps his arms around the demigod, nestling in just under Nate’s chin. I didn’t know about that. He rumbles softly, breathlessly, nosing his way up to press a kiss to Nate’s jaw, then the corner of his lips. I saw them around in Korofi in the places we stayed. It felt… Homey, so I thought you’d like one for the kitchen. He explains softly, breathing in his husband’s scent and sagging a bit more into his warm embrace. I love you too. He tacks on with the sensation of an overwhelming adoration, an overwhelming sense of the bright fullness that Nate fills him to the brim with.
and if the sky falls from heaven above
oh i know i had the best time falling into love
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 11-01-2021, 05:30 AM