keep ourselves to ourselves
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah had discovered that many, many things had changed about him--particularly, the animal attunements carved down into his soul.

He wanted to travel along using his lynx eyes, ears, and other senses, but he could not summon them. He searched and searched and within him, but it was gone. His reindeer was gone, too. He walked and flexed his hands, feathered his jaw, and only felt the bear within him. It was still there, taking up the room that his other shifts once occupied, filling his chest wholly in the way that his reindeer shift had done in his adolescence. He thought idly about what he had lost as they traveled, and wondered what he had gained. Was he only going to bring a bear to this endeavor? Somehow he did not believe that Vi would leave him with only that. But he stayed silent beside Finn, thankful that the man couldn't reach his thoughts and feelings over the attuned bond. It would be too much to keep them so blocked in for so long. But as they approached their destination, Noah worked to keep himself blocked away within his own mind and heart. Without Eira, it was almost a lonely place there.

He fell behind Finn some, a habit too hard to kill from all of his years hunting on the tundra. He was several paces behind him, using only the bobbing light ahead from the man's lantern to guide him. When he approached the trio, finally, Ronin had finished asking. "According to his letter, I believe Deimos will also be joining us." He looked to each of the demigods, nodding to them. "I'm Noah." He extended his hand first to Ronin (having a guess between the two of them based on descriptions), the stony look on Remi's face making the new demigod wonder if he would welcome such a gesture.

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face

Messages In This Thread
keep ourselves to ourselves - by Finn - 10-21-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Remi - 10-21-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Ronin - 10-21-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Noah - 10-21-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Deimos - 10-21-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Finn - 10-22-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: keep ourselves to ourselves - by Remi - 10-22-2021, 04:26 PM