{SE} bonfire hearts
Open!
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

Paige considers her words carefully, taking a look around, noting that they weren't close to the brush that grew in the dunes. All that was around them was sand. Nothing to worry about there. It isn't until Wessex asks about her friends, wondering if any of them are clumsy and her mind instantly goes to Everest, brows knitting together and lips pursing. Her hands find her hips and finally she nods, "Ever is a little clumsy sometimes. Maybe rocks would be a good idea." Paige finally decides on, moving away from Wessex in search for some, but it doesn't take her long to find some closer to the cliff edge that might work.

She sets to gathering them, carrying as many as she can at once, but it isn't as many as she would like. Paige works with Wessex until they have a ring of stones circling the pit that they've assembled. Once that's done, she goes back to her bag, pulling out the black shell she found and offering it out to Wessex. "Thank you for helping me!" She offers the shell out to her, "M'sorry I don't have anything to give to Loki too."
Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind
They count me out time and time again
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
With the declaration that one of her friends is a little clumsy, Wessex smiles a bit and nods in understanding. “Well then best keep them safe, yeah?” She can think of one or two of her own siblings who are a little less than agile. It’s no big shame, just a fact of life for some. She follows Paige once the girl has located a good rock selection and does her best to take a large armful, even utilizing her cloak as a bit of a basket.

Loki is no longer interested, but that’s okay. Between the two humans they make decent time. Wessex fills in the spots and adjusts one or two rocks so that they lay smoothly against each other. When she turns around, she is very surprised to find Paige holding out a black shell to her. “Oh,” the General says. “Thank you. I’ve actually never seen a black shell before.” It matches Loki, though, and that makes her smile.

“Don’t worry about Loki, I’ll make sure she gets something extra nice for dinner tonight. You and your friends have fun, now. And safe LongNight.” And as it seems like there isn’t much more to be done, Wessex beckons to her companion and then disappears from the beach.

{Fin}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all