i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Oh, yeah, sure.” Whatever needs to be said is probably better from the horse’s mouth anyway. It isn’t until the Flood tenses and grinds his teeth so hard she thinks they might crack, that the Wraith really picks up on something being wrong. But when she does, the extra tension makes her think that whatever is upsetting Sunjata isn’t just him being his regular, broody self.

Even when he brings himself down to the ground, he towers above Loki. Loki, perhaps a bit more attuned to body language than her human counterpart, raises up on her hind legs and places on clawed foot on Sunjata’s knee. What she hears is a bit more direct and after a moment, she seems to wilt. Her wings droop down to the ground and her head snakes forward, first toward the companion-less man and then towards her soulmate. Haai gone? She echoes back. Haai dead?

Loki is no stranger to death, even if it’s second-hand and through the grief of her bonded. She knows what it means, and she knows she will never see Haai again.

Wessex can feel her sadness almost as Sunjata tells her what was said. The two of them combined - they hit her with something that would have taken the breath out of her if she’d needed to breathe. To lose a part of one’s self. Goddess, she doesn’t know now what she’d do without Loki and the thought itself brings her to stillness. “I’m so sorry,” she offers gently, reaching out to lay a hand on Sunjata’s shoulder in what she hopes is comfort.

But the dragon is wise and she noses against Sunjata too, also knowing distress when she sees it. Haai fly, she offers in her infinite, child-like wisdom. Haai fly high always.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Wessex - 11-03-2021, 08:27 PM