i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Luckily she doesn’t push it, luckily Loki doesn’t push it further and it gives him time to swallow down around the tightness in his throat again, until he has a chance to loosen it up so he might be able to speak and to clear up those little pools of weakness that glimmer in his gaze – thankful that it’s LongNight, even if he knows that Wessex would be able to see it regardless.

She doesn’t comment on it, and it’s truthfully a boon given everything. Their attention flickers to the goat and Sunjata moves to grab the leg that he’d hacked off to give it back to Loki. “Help would be nice.” He murmurs softly, not particularly wanting to be alone right now and thankful for the company that doesn’t want to press the wound further.

Just trying to keep up our stock for the rest of LongNight.” She’d know that Nate wasn’t really eating any of it, but they did have guests and they certainly did need to eat. Besides, it wasn’t like anyone minded – as far as Sunjata knew, Nate really enjoyed being able to cook for so many, a little boon of domesticity before everything hit the fan. “How’s your LongNight been so far? Grounds quiet?” He asks as he starts to carve into the goat.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 11-09-2021, 04:09 AM