i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“True,” Wessex admits with a chuckle. “Better than smelling like shit.” And as for whether or not the Flood drinks too much, she can’t say anything other than, “Being in the booze business will do that too you.” But of course that could refer to either part - associating wintergreen with gin or drinking too much.

Separating out the heart, liver, and kidneys - all of which are edible or make good bone stock - from the offal, she takes the Loki-package and sets it aside, cleaning out the rest of the inner cavity so it isn’t dripping blood and bits on the way back home. Beginning to clean her tools on the grass when Jata speaks again, she has to agree with him. “Agreed. The best LongNight of my life. I just wish more of us were alive to see it.” Much like when the Wraith spoke about the loss she’d experienced in the bubble, there’s a barely-contained sorrow that threatens to spill over; she isn’t just speaking about Naturals - but the friends they’d made and lost along the way.

The last day or so was truly a time of quiet reflection for her, and the cost of everything - still weighs heavy against her heart. “Me too.” Because Goddess knows she’s mostly the one responsible for antagonizing the Greatwood - at least in the beginning. Everything else is… well, not so much her fault. As a General, she is trying to keep the peace until they’re better prepared. “Tell him if he wants to store up a teleport just in case - I’m only a thought away.” Which is her way of accepting the apology and choosing not to hold his ties to Safrin against him in that moment.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Wessex - 11-20-2021, 05:12 PM