underneath my skin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've got a river for a soul
Snorting at this, Remi shivers slightly. "I don't know if I would love that, or hate it." Both, probably. The real question is whether or not he'd be able to stand it. Once upon a time you could restrain the alchemist with a command. Now not even gods could easily tether him. 'Seems like the sort of relic someone like Frey would have, so you never know. Or maybe it's a golden dildo."

Letting his fingers dip into the water for a moment only so that they would be warm as they continued their ministrations, Remi nods instantly in response. "Not only would I think that, but I would expect to have my abilities taken away." This had never been formally said of course, but if Remi wasn't doing his job...why would Ludo continue to let him wander about, powerful as he was?

Tensing his jaw, Remi sighs. "She said she'd been in the Tower. Researching, I believe, but..." In the Tower? Really? For all that time? 'I hope she's alright. You are right about Noah though. Coming in this late in the game...I wouldn't wish that on anyone."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"Only one way to find out," Ronin murmurs with a wicked little smile, and he shrugs his shoulders to Remi. "Golden dildo, golden handcuffs. I'm sure we'd be able to find a way to use it." From the sexual to the ridiculous, either way it would definitely be used. He sighs contently into the touch of hands made warm by the hot water, leaning in to rest his cheek lazily against Remi's shoulder.

"Ooof," he mumbles at the other man's appraisal of the situation. "What if the new Ludo demigod served a different purpose to you, though? You could both be worth keeping. I'd put in a good word for you." It's only half a joke, Ronin pressing a gentle kiss to the Lullaby's throat.

Humming a discordant note about Amalia (and Noah too, he supposes), the Huntsman shifts to sit back up, tilting his head as something occurs to him. "Well, at the very least, we ought to offer whatever help we can to him," he says. "After all, the sooner he's able to take the world by storm, the sooner you and I can take more vacations, right?"
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"Do you think the gold would add anything?" Remi wonders with a crooked smile. "I know I was the one who said it, but now I"m wondering if it would just make them strangely heavy and too shiny." Chuckling against the soft skin between his husband's ear and his jawline, Remi closes his eyes imagining ludicrously heavy handcuffs.

"Oh, would you? I wonder if Ludo would be receptive to your charms." Almost everyone else was, but then, even amongst the heralds, Ludo was a bit in left field. "I do appreciate that, though."

Wanting both to stay pressed weightless in the here and now with the Huntsman, but knowing that sleep would make tomorrow far more bearable after the strange day he had, the Lullaby presses his nose against Ronin's stubbled jawline. "Do you think you are relaxed enough for bed? Unless you meant that we should help Noah out tonight." Grinning, Remi raises a brow.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"Only one way to find out - we'll have to get ourselves a practice pair," Ronin says of the handcuffs, the Huntsman grinning and trying not to think too much about what they might get up to with said handcuffs, just in case they get carried away in the hotspring (again). "And even if it wasn't, I'm sure I could make a trade or something with Ludo. I know, I know - probably not a good idea. But you are worth it."

Drawing back to smile down at the other man, only to have his jaw nuzzled at, Ronin wraps his arms properly around Remi. "I'm relaxed enough," he says with a gentle nod. "And I don't have any intention of helping out tonight. As long as you're feeling relaxed enough as well, I say we go and crawl into bed."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
It isn't a good idea, and on any other night Remi would absolutely have argued the point. On this occasion, he simply shakes his head, impressing upon the Huntsman his exhausted love and punctuating it with a light nibble against one of his collarbones.

"Crawl, pounce, flop..so long as it ends with one of us in the other's arms and furs covering us, I'll be happy." Ronin has, of course, banished all thoughts of Finn, of being roped into more and more obligations, and of every single person in the world who isn't currently in the hotspring.

'You're everything, you know?' Remi replies, his accent thickening for the sleep that weighs heavily on his eyelids and tongue. With an arm around the Huntsman, his feet having forced their way against the bottom of Ronin's, and his head snuggly in the crook of the man's arm, it's almost instantly (and without magical assistance), that the alchemist drops off to sleep with the hope that his mind won't bother to place any of what happened today, in his memory.

~FIN