[RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins
open metal gathering thread
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
“Great.” Flashing him a quick smile, Wessex returns her focus to the slab she’s lifting, straining a bit get a proper grip on it before shoving it up above her head. One side remains in the dirt, but lo and behold - there is something shiny underneath it. A sheet of metal, much like what they’d put on the roof of the Barracks earlier. “Watch out,” the Wraith says, before she pushes up and sends the mass to its other side.

“I’m not really surprised,” she muses back to the kid when he finishes talking about books. “Three hundred years and anything’ll decay, right? Plus if it’s a war they wanted to forget, or… I don’t know, the information was purposefully destroyed? They probably would’ve been thorough. Someplace like Halo or Torchline might have more info.” If he’s clever and unobtrusive and knows where to look. Jerking the metal from its prison, Wessex slides a little in the mud. “You visit the Voice yet?” she asks, remembering the last time they talked and about his desire for a translation upgrade.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins - by Wessex - 11-04-2021, 08:44 PM