to new heights
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Relief flooded the hunter as the herald appeared. Noah let out the breath he had been holding, and shifted his weight some to sit before Frey. All of the beauty that surrounded the herald enveloped Noah in a warmth that, despite the way the sun's position shown down on him radiantly, he hadn't felt before Frey answered.

"Thank you." Noah almost whispered, watching the flowers bloom at Frey's touch. A smile wrapped up his features and wrinkled his eyes. "It was as unexpected as you can imagine." Noah was sure that Frey knew the details of what had happened. "My heart stays tied to my home, I cannot deny that. I know I will have more in life to fulfill, but I can't let go of the love I have for that place and its people. Frey, you have helped Halo so much and I am filled with a deep appreciation for that." Noah's smile faltered some as the seriousness of all he felt painted itself over his features. "I want to keep Halo safe. Safe in ways I couldn't before. Safe from the Voice and the destruction that only comes from her followers."

"I have every intention of living to the title of Sentinel of the North." Noah just hoped that Frey would know the depths of his heart in this matter.

I want trees instead of gravestones
nothing to confess

Messages In This Thread
to new heights - by Noah - 11-01-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:35 PM