to new heights

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"Oh, yes. I can well imagine. Vi does not call often, but when he does..." Frey lets out a slow whistle, as if to say you don't leave him on read. Still, in this place of prismatic colour and soft sunshine, it seems strange to talk of glacial climes. But as Noah has said - his heart is for the north. And as Frey has shown, they have contributed to the Citadel more than once .

"Well, then. Let's allow you to look the part, shall we? You cannot do much for Halo if you are frozen solid. I'm afraid this isn't so suitable for Torchline, but I'm sure you'll make it look very fetching..." Frey reaches up, snaps their fingers, and Noah will feel a snug weight around him. Perfectly tailored for his shape, he will find no warmer coat.

Frey has gifted Noah with the following:

Sentinel's Coat | A sturdy coat lined with the hide of a frost giant, using ursur claws as toggle buttons. Perfectly fitted for Noah, it provides protection even from the coldest temperatures.

(Embellish the details about how it looks as necessary.)

Messages In This Thread
to new heights - by Noah - 11-01-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:35 PM