to new heights
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah nodded, the understanding of Frey's words settling over him. He had told Vi he felt there was honor in his rising that he did not deserve. The God of Life had been clear in that -- sometimes the world chose fate for those in it, but Noah's light was strong and full of the potential that the god wished to see in the world. "Although Vi has chosen me, I will not forget all that you have done for me and my people." He lowered his head some, respectful of the herald. Although he may not call on them as much as he would have in the time before, they were on the same side as Vi and therefore still absolutely deserving of Noah's respect.

"Thank you, Frey." Noah said, running his hands along his abdomen and down the jacket. Of all the coats and outerwear the hunter had ever adorned, this felt the best. Frey had truly made it for him, with each piece that he had acquired. "This will aid me well." He smiled up at the herald. "I will not let your touch on the north be swallowed by the Voice and her people. The old gods will be known, their power over the world a benefit for its people." The words that left his mouth felt far too grand to be his own words. Once the stoic man let the words of his appreciation and adoration fall, they had a tendency towards artistry. He meant them, though. That was not to be disputed. He was an honest man, and he did not waste any energy in blowing smoke. There was no benefit to such an action.

FIN

I want trees instead of gravestones
nothing to confess

Messages In This Thread
to new heights - by Noah - 11-01-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:35 PM