Training [SE] Carnival knives out here?
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

Sah let out a heavy sigh, nodding his head. "I know. Believe me I know. But throwing out a lifetime of knowledge isn't easy. I'm doing my best to sort what's applicable and what's not." His eyes rose to meet the Demi-god's, "I'll do better."

As for neutrality and why someone so used to war was trying to avoid it? "I think on some level I was hoping that Caido would be different. A new world a new life. I thought I'd at least give it a try." A cynical smile appeared but his eyes were pained, "Naive it seems."

The Abandoned reached over and threw one last knife, hardly sparing it a glance as it sunk into the outer ring. His attention had snapped to Noah once more, "I will never side with the Voice. That'd mean abandoning you and the others." Sah shook his head. "I'd never to do that." As much as he wished the war wasn't heading towards them, no matter how much he wished for an alternative to likely destroying the Ascended, as much as it hurt him to even allow such things to occur? Noah and the others were his people, and he would protect them as long as they allowed it.

Sah glanced at the demigod, "Should we get going? We're due to meet the others soon." The Abandoned knew there were things left unsaid, but he was emotionally exhausted. It was a state he'd grown used to in the last few seasons.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425

will heaven step in?
"Yes, we can go." Noah said, eyeing the table before him. "The others are waiting for us in Torchline." He ran his fingers along the table, never having asked or thought about it until they were preparing to leave. "Who set this stuff up anyways?" He asked, lifting a brow towards the man. Though, he didn't give him much time to answer, as he just shrugged and stepped forward.

"We can talk about this more with the others, Sah, but neutrality for Halo will not be a long term option." At least, not with Noah's intentions. Vi called him and it was clear -- with the desires of his heart mixed with the desires of his god, the Voice could no longer remain with her claws in his homeland.

FIN

will it save us from our sin?