open my chest and color my spine
Quest turn-in

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need.
The Voice's flash of a smile toward Loki is brief, but only for her excitement. Rather than pulling in a breath, the Voice seems to soak in the electricity dazzling around her, until all light has ceased to spark save for the brightness of her eyes.

Pressing her finger to the center of Wessex's forehead, cables sprout from her wrists as light streams from her eyes onto the ascended before her. A hologram of the demigod will appear over the Wraith's body so that she might watch the changes currently taking place. Upgrades lodge themselves seamlessly into her arms, the balls of her feet, and wrap around her spine. They sink in, expand, and integrate unlike any other upgrades. These cannot be stolen or pulled out. These are a part of Wessex now. Are Wessex now.

Standing back, not breathless but perhaps slightly less vibrant, the Voice pulls back her fingers and the cabling. "Can you feel it?" She wonders.

Wessex has received a bio-mechanical shift!

Mech-Minokawa: A bird roughly the size of an SUV. With bones and feathers made of lightweight steel, this shift is able to fly via Voice-given upgrades in its body rather than through natural means. The edges of the Mech-Minokawa's feathers are razor sharp and can be individually shot out, at will.

Mythical Ability: Feather shoot

Messages In This Thread
open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-01-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by the VOICE - 11-08-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM