Secret adventure and uncovered secrets
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
You do.” Sunjata agrees, managing to find a small smile tug at the corners of his lips simply from the fact that the boy’s smile grows wider. The thought of candles, though, has a soft snort leaving him, a nod of understanding. “Yes, I imagine you will.” He murmurs softly, keeping a slight distance given the fact that he doesn’t want to get burned in case Edmund loses touch.

The glance to him has him raising his brow, a nod of agreement (despite the fact that he’ll certainly tell his mother, if only to prevent bodily harm from happening if she were to try and take Edmund to Stormbreak). Regardless, the boy could always tell his mother when the timing was right for him. As for the fire, Sunjata’s quick to flip open his lighter again, prompting the flame to appear only to blow it out and move the lighter closer to Edmund.

Try and put it back, Edmund.” He murmurs gently, holding the lighter toward the boy, steel gaze alight with the reflection of the flame to watch and wait for the boy to place the flame back within.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret adventure and uncovered secrets - by Sunjata - 12-04-2021, 05:00 AM