it's gonna be hard, but you have to start
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

There were things that kept her distracted. Preparations to be made, stolen moments with Noah, and talks of the future now that they had made some sort of decision. The summoning from Noah's companion has her nervous, unsure of what this could mean, but hoping it was something good for once. It isn't until she presses into the room, seeing them all gathered that it clicks and she rushes inside, seizing her cousin into the fiercest hug that she can mange. "Thank the gods you're okay. I've missed you." She draws back, holding his face between her hands, looking him over as her brows knit and eyes narrow. There are many questions she wants to ask, but for now she'll start with the basics.

"How is my family? Anju? You kept an eye on them right? Kept them safe?" She doesn't know of the attack on the citadel or the monster, but she'll likely find out soon enough. Cordelia draws back if only to drift towards Noah instead, finding her way to his side and pressing into his warmth, wrapping an arm loosely around him.
And nothing hurts anymore, I feel kinda free
We're still the kids we used to be

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's gonna be hard, but you have to start - by Cordelia - 11-07-2021, 12:33 AM