it's gonna be hard, but you have to start
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah returns Cordelia's hug just as fiercely, ignoring the twinge it causes in his still healing shoulder. When she pulls back Sah can't help the grumble that leaves him, pulling her back for another quick but equally fierce hug.  As Cordelia eyes him for injuries, Sah does the same. It's only when it becomes clear that she's unharmed, Sah finally relaxes. "I've missed you too. Everyone is ok, I promise. I've kept them safe. We miss you." Even fought a Longnight monster for them, but that'll come later.

Lilly's joy at seeing Deimos brings a smile to the Abandoned's face. A smile that quickly morphs into a smirk and a raised brow at Noah and Cordelia's interaction. That was new. Sah cann't help the rush of protectiveness he feels but he manages to refrain from acting. Cordelia was strong and if Noah hurt her? Sah knew that he'd have to get in line. Because  it was certain that Cordelia would fuck the man up before Sah even got the chance.

At Noah's prompting, Sah sits down with his back to one of the trees. Lilly walks over and curls up into his side, offering the comfort she knows her bonded will need for this conversation. The Outlander lets out a long sigh, "The last season has been insane in Halo. There was a failed attempt on the Sea of Glass and then..." Sah grits his teeth, subconsciously running a hand over his new scar. "A Longnight monster attacked the citadel. Morgan, Kiada, Neron and I managed to kill it. Thankfully there weren't any casualties either but there was a bit of a clean up."

The Outlander growls slightly, "That fucker was hard to kill. Nearly took us all out." Sah would never forget the feeling of those teeth in his shoulder. In his neck. Or the horror of seeing the same be done to others. Of seeing his own magic turned on him and his allies.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's gonna be hard, but you have to start - by Sah - 11-10-2021, 04:35 AM