Training filled with fire
for Sah
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Victorious, competitive, and occasionally simply a shithead, Melita unfurled another grin at his amusement. Otherwise, she didn’t rub it in too badly, placing her hands on her hips as she wandered around the spectacular basin, features gazing directly into the blaze. “Hey, if you enjoy losing so much,” and she unfurled a haphazard, devil-may-care shrug, eyes narrowing, fixating.

But she didn’t have magic, and had no inclination to step closer to the makeshift inferno, except for her own volition and need for flames, for embers, for cinders. “There’s a lot of weird things around here,” by casual mention, referring basically to King’s End as a whole. “Found some stone steps that led up to nowhere,” the sky maybe, broken off and clattered downward, forgotten about as everything else fell to time, and the rest of them behind a barrier for hundreds of years. Whomever might’ve known had long since been gone too.
Melita
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

Sah rolled his eyes but the grin on his face remained, "Sure, sure."  Shrugging it off Sah turned back to the flames, struggling to keep his eyes off of it for long. There was something in the flickering embers, the rising flames that called to him. Perhaps it was the call of one magic to another. Maybe it was also because fire magic was similar to his inherent lightning.  Who could say?

After a pause Sah managed to pull himself away and refocus on the conversation, "The Last Steps? I've seen those too. King's End is full of weird places for sure. Stairs to nowhere, mazes, graves, and now this weird fire. Makes you wonder what used to be here." What civilization or kingdom was here prior and what had filled their lives and regions?
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
The honeybee paced around the fire, taking it measure for measure, ember for ember, blaze for blaze, coaxed and inveigled by its dangerous possibilities and parameters – eyes only narrowing a fraction as Sah explained the Last Step. She hadn’t known there’d been a name for it; it’d been a place for rest, kicking her uncle in the balls, and then tricking him with a worm. “Probably some people. A land, just like so many others.” Lost, perhaps, in the pre-emptive war, sunken down and rooted into the abyss when people were buried and the Voice, amongst the other heralds, were trapped inside the barrier. “Three hundred years leaves a lot of avenues for change.” Disintegration, disrepair, with ruins left behind.

Like ever-lasting flames – and she wished she could linger just like that, powerful and bright and capable of disaster – for no matter how long. “The Hollowed Grounds has a labyrinth too.” Her head tilted, pondering the connection, shrugging her shoulders – she hadn’t tried to climb that one.
Melita
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
Sah

"You're probably right." Sah's eyes left the fire for a moment and observed the horizon. "So much can happen in a day... I can barely fathom 300 years..." Perhaps that was why there was so much trouble with the Gods of Caido. Being trapped and unchanged for so long had to have consequences. Maybe they were making up for lost time and would settle once the war was over. Probably not.

Sah's eyes returned to the fire and his friend as she spoke. "The Hollowed Grounds? Maybe one day I'll see it." The chances were slim, but who knew? Lilly gave a small yip suddenly and tugged on Sah's leg. Flashing him images of their campsite, she made her desires clear.

The Outlander chuckled and scratched his companion behind the year before grinning at Melita. "We've got to get going. Lilly is getting hungry. We'll have to have another competition the next time we cross paths. I don't think my ego can handle giving up before I've got a few wins under my belt." With a chuckle and a wave, Sah and Lilly headed off.

-{FIN}
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare