(SE) it's a perfect storm
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
am i being cliche?
saying that you're probably from a dream i had
He doesn’t know the translation of what Nate calls him, but he can guestimate based off of the sensation that courses through the Attuned bond, head tilting into each and every touch and caress of Nate’s hands like a cat getting pet. It’s angled just enough to catch Nate’s lips in the kiss that steals his breath away with ease, the two of them melding together the best they can right now out in the yard that would soon be a garden.

There’s pleasant delight when Nate’s fingers press into his skin, a hum of a breathy laugh leaving him. “No, I just wanted the confirmation.” He comments with a pulse of amusement, pulling away slightly, the half lidded lust driven gaze soaking up every inch of Nate’s face, hands still running and coursing along his husband’s skin. He could try to think about everything they have to do, and as Nate starts rumbling it off, he adjusts his leg just enough that all the thoughts in Sunjata’s mind stutter and he loses half of them.

He almost whines before their foreheads are pressed together, Sunjata brought down easily the extra inches of height he has on the demigod, arms tightening and fingers digging into cool, bright skin. You’re being such an ass right now. He hums mentally with a laugh, incapable of keeping himself from grinding his hips once again into Nate’s leg, an ache forming in his gut begging for some relief. But... I still love you. He comments quickly, pulling back equally as reluctantly as Nate does – taking a moment to recover the best he can despite how flushed he is and how hard Nate’s made it to focus.

He manages to recover just enough to keep that lustful brim through the Attuned bond, but not enough to make it incapable for him to work, and his fingers drag along Nate’s forearm as he nods to the silent request. He steps away, shifting into his dragon shift, imagining the claws would be easier to dig the holes they need, and he gets to work – setting up some holes around for Nate to plant in, making sure he gets the perimeter just as they had talked about before. And while Nate does that, Sunjata works to flatten out the rest of the ground from its unevenness, plowing with his large claws to break up the frozen ground so that it would drain all that much easier for their plants.
i will put you on replay
you're the tv show i'm marathonin' all damn weekend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-03-2021, 04:35 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Nate - 11-03-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-03-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Nate - 11-10-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-10-2021, 07:15 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Nate - 11-14-2021, 07:26 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-15-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Nate - 11-21-2021, 11:11 PM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-22-2021, 02:47 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Nate - 11-25-2021, 06:08 AM
RE: (SE) it's a perfect storm - by Sunjata - 11-25-2021, 06:42 AM