in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
A mix of reputation and personality means that Ronin can't help but draw attention to himself, even from the moment he sets foot into the White Hart. The bartender calls out a greeting and a few patrons turn to look, and on his way to the bar the Huntsman is accosted by one of the fighters from the pits, a waitress, one of Mateo's teachers and someone who wants to ask Remi about something. A natural extrovert, Ronin takes it in stride and eventually manages to hustle to the bar to order a sweet, fragrant Flowerbirth wine, before glancing around for Noah.

He finds him at a table in the corner, raises his glass in greeting, and makes his way over. "You know, I can't remember the last time I walked into a place like this just for a drink and a chat with someone," he rumbles, laughter threading his words as he sits down. "I know we made our introductions in the Oerwoud, but this feels like a much better first meeting. So here - hi, I'm Ronin Taliesin." Grinning, he holds out a hand for Noah to shake.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Ronin - 11-05-2021, 11:27 AM