in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Noah
we follow our own steps
while our shadows keeps watching us
At Ronin's explanation, Noah nodded and gave and insightful ahh in response. With only having been here a few weeks, there was little to know about Noah other than he was Vi's newest demigod.

"Yes." Noah started, leaning forward on the table to rest on his forearms. He held his glass between his two hands, spinning it idly. "I had taken shelter in King's End after the political turbulence of Halo." Turbulence that he had helped cause, but was determined to rectify. "When he called to me, I recognized him. He was the god that attuned me in my youth -- I had been so young at the time I couldn't have even told you that piece before that night." But it made sense -- the heralds had been in the Grounds, after all. "He said there was potential within me. A light. I accepted him, and he sent me here." It was very little information to go off, but it was what Noah had.

"Since being here I have met with Finn a few times, and with Cian once." Noah lifted his glass to take a sip, pausing in all of his thoughts. The whiskey went down smoothly, and he continued. "I don't entirely understand at this point what I am supposed to be doing. I have just tried to find the next right answer." A sigh escaped his lips, and a moment of vulnerability led his question, "Have you felt that way?'

the wrong steps
would be not to start this exodus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 07:58 PM