in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
While Noah rolls his glass between his hands and begins his explanation, Ronin nurses his wine and keeps quiet so he might listen and understand. A small smile flickers across his face at the mention of Vi's calling him - it might not have been how he became Safrin's chosen, but he has been called by the goddess enough times now to know the feeling. "I have never met him personally," he says, "or I should say, I have spoken with him alone. But I have seen him, and he has given me guidance, along with the other demigods."

At the time it wasn't really guidance that he wanted to hear, but things are a little different now. Pausing to sip at his wine, Ronin nods to the other man. "I have," he admits. "A lot of being in this role feels like you're lost out at sea, especially at first. It can be difficult to figure it out," he says. "But if it helps... your predecessor Amalia was trying to bring all the other demigods together, to understand and help each other."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Ronin - 11-09-2021, 05:27 PM