in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Noah
we follow our own steps
while our shadows keeps watching us
"That...makes sense. I understand that Amalia turned away from Vi's calling by acting on her love for an ascended." It was what Cian had told him. It was information he could keep from Deimos, if he could, to protect his heart. Unless the Sword already knew. While Noah didn't understand the whole story, it was enough for it to make sense. Why he sat here, with the changed soul he now possessed.

"I know that Vi wants me to be a bringer of light. A warrior." It was clearer to him the more he thought on the god's words. I would have you take it back, and I would have you take no prisoners. Noah was not meant to bring mercy to the world. He was meant as a sword and shield. "I know that I am not as strong as the others. I wasn't a powerhouse before." Not like Deimos, or Sunjata, or his fellow demigods. Noah hardly even had any grasp on what new abilities he held. "But I know that Vi wants me to extinguish the reach of the Voice. I will need your--" a collective your, meaning, all of us "--to accomplish that."

the wrong steps
would be not to start this exodus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Noah - 11-09-2021, 06:04 PM