in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Ronin can't help but wince to hear Noah's remarks about Amalia, and though he's loathe to admit he doesn't know the truth, he can't merely go along with it. So he shrugs to the other man, running a finger around the rim of his glass. "She and I were close once. Remi, too. But... she became quite distant, and disappeared altogether at one point - studying in the Collegium, I heard. But if that is what Cian says..." Ronin smiles sadly. "It would make a lot of sense."

A bringer of light and a warrior? How noble. Ronin's smile is warmer than one might expect - he knows how it is to have a deity mould and shape you into something you might otherwise not have chosen to be. "That may be the case, but you might find that your power develops in leaps and bounds from here. I remember I barely felt strong enough to lift something once, and now..." Well, he doesn't have to finish that sentence.

"You can count on my help - to bring the others together, as well as to help you get stronger, if that's what you want. It might be time the demigods had another meeting together."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Ronin - 11-13-2021, 02:32 PM